To begin our calendar year, we will have photographic scavenger hunts. It’s free, easy and should be fun. Here are the basics for how the contests work:
- Two Board Members will serve as judges (on a rotation).
- Each contestant will submit his/her entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon the day before our meeting.
- Judges will review the submissions and decide on their favorite photo that meets the criteria.
- The key criteria for all scavenger hunts is creativity. For unedited photos, the challenge is to submit a photo with camera work only. For edited photos, feel free to use software to modify the photo any way you like.
- We will award a small prize to the contestant who took the winning photo.
Scavenger hunt themes January -May are:
- January = Snow Way, unedited
- February = Tea for Two, edited
- March = Totally Pawsome, unedited
- April = Golden Arches, edited
- May = Feathered Friend, unedited
Tips for our January scavenger hunt:
- Select one of your photos that captures the essence of the theme: Snow Way.
- Note that for this hunt, we request unedited photos. Focus on what you can capture with your camera with no additions from software.
- The key criteria for the scavenger hunt is creativity. Strive to picture the theme in a creative way.
- By no later than noon on January 7, send your photo to: email@example.com
Have fun with this one!